Chadnet Forum

Chadnet
Home | Log in | Sign up

Back Go to bottom

No. 1581 by YoungViceroy88
How far will we go? How far do we need to go?
I am always contemplating situation of western races for a long time, as I am sure many of you fellow frogs do too. Its rapid decline over the last century, and even the last decade.

Many of us were born either right before or right after 9/11 (Zoomerwaffen), and though older people might disagree, the early 2000s still had some standards (No gays in military, better border protection, different cultural landscape, better policing, Obesity slightly lower, pre-EXTREME opiod crisis), basically I am trying to say things were closer to what they should be than what we have now.

The rapid change in our lifetime that happened between 2008 due to recession and then early 2010s awoke many of us to racial, cultural, and civilizational questions and concepts which some may not have been exposed too.

Many Zoomer Frogs come because they see something wrong in their opinion so they go looking for answers. This has led them down the path of reading Evola, Junger, BAP, Nietzche, Serrano, Mishima, WLP and others.

We then become radicalized, and extremely ultra-selective and picky about things. Some desiring purity to such a degree that it breaks them down. This I have experienced myself, and worry that many on our side ascribe too. Btw, dont do this. Have a honest perception of race, religion, sex, and caste, but dont turn into virtu-signal priest.

But this is not what I want to talk about, What I am worried about is how far we need to go in regards to curing or atleast stemming what has happened. And what would it look like?

Lets say Frog Coup in typical large first world country. Would they actually begin deporting migrants en masse? If they did, would they do it quickly? Would they even deport at all? Would they turn them into slave and mayb raep hole? I dont know. And also, what is practical? How can we, even with Authoritarian power in such a state, which I believe does not really exist in truth, especially in modern age, PRACTICALLY reform and fix what is wrong...CONT

No. 1582 by YoungViceroy88
>>1581
Obesity, Immigration, Racial crisis, Demographic crisis, etc etc etc. Everything from the clothes you put on, to the food you eat, to the media you consoom, its all rotten and low quality.

Going back to extreme radicals on our side, Which I do respect btw, many of them are unwilling to compromise and want to have authoritarian Spartan state in which you do nothing but train, eat, sleep, fuck. Purest of everything. This sound nice, and it is, but I mean in its most bare and lifeless form. They are too serious and lack any degree of reality when it comes to this. With some even advocating banning of technology and limitations on innovation. The Millions/Billions must die quote is valid, and needs to happen, but not to return to 6th century BC Sparta. What they desire is impractical and out of place. It is one thing to respect and emulate the behaviors of civilizational predecessors, but it is another to try and recreate it in a period where its obsolete and will quickly be destroyed. A good example of this would be Boxer Rebellion trying to reinstate Emperor and return to "Old China". And though avoidable, unnecessary, and mostly caused by other factors, this refusal to accomodate to Modern changes of the Southern Aristocracy contributed to the Civil war.

we CANNOT go back. And we SHOULDNT go back.

The average """man""" or """woman""" of 21st Century White civilization is pitiful and gross. But two-three generations ago they were quoting Shakespeare and Homer and were overwhelmingly based. And I see it as more reasonable and RIGHTFUL to try and reform society to a higher ideal in this capacity and promote highest aspects of modern world then to try and force them into a system which they are wholly unfamiliar and averse too.

Am I right though? I would consider myself a Hitlerian, and Evolian, and I study the Classics. I love history as we all should, and recognize the greatness of the past. CONT-

No. 1583 by YoungViceroy88
>>1582
But again, do we need something harsher and radical to put things back "in the proper dharmic way", or do we just need to navigate things more practical and elastically and pursue steady and strong reform. Respecting the past but heading into the Future and equally respecting/recognizing the times we are in know.

Can things be changed through a more contemporary approach though?

The actions of Hitler and Napoleon showed that an adaptation to a modern era with correct principles is EXTREMELY POWERFUL. We have yet to see this in the 21st century.

The implementations of their Empires led by them had immense popular support and were adaptable as said previously.

Perhaps I am coming off as incoherent now, and my grammar is suffering (I am doing hw and also have diahhrea) but I hope I show question I propose well.

Do we just need to preserve the white race and Western civ as it is?
How much should we elevate it?
What should we aspire to be?
Is it just to secure racial majorities in our own countries, or to expand outside and be aggresive. This my question. And how many of you will simply stop charging forward after a certain line has been taken back/crossed.

Apologize for BIG post and poor writing again. I am multitasking.

No. 1584 by William Cecil Clayton
>>1583
Millions are going to die all by themselves. The oligarchs aren’t longterm thinkers. Most people just want to be comfortable, once they are no longer comfortable is when change will start to happen. It will continue to get worse till people are afraid to leave their houses and can barely afford food.

No. 1585 by Coldpillows98
>>1583
Racial preservation on its own is a meaningless task since it will only amount to mere life and continued stagnation. The proper way to go about it is to form strong friendship that are able to act as a fortress within the social decay. The complete collapse and civil war won't happen because the US is a global power and this is very beneficial to the international bankers and financiers that still need an intact nation for their business. The general incompetence and malicious profiteering will continue and bleed the nation dry, sure there will be more protests, more Rittenhouse, etc. but the institutions will persevere.

What should we aspire to be?
This is the all important question that frog twitter and others should work to define. Right now we're like a rag-tag Rebel alliance struggling together against a dark force. So is it possible for us to define our vision and end goal concretely?

Ideally we would either need to gain enough power to conquer our own territory or become a 'nuisance' enough for the dark forces that they pay us off and let us have some chunk of remote land. That way we could run our own social-political experiments. What would a society principally based off Nietzsche's Zarathustra look like? How about Evola's traditionalists? Or even Uncle Ted's manifesto?

At this time it may be best to live as NOMAD, explore the world, use dual citizenship, escape the longhouse, make friends.

On making friends:
-wear a mishima shirt or other normie friendly attire, leave buddhist symbology at home for now
-visit out-door gyms
-be racist (with humour)

No. 1587 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
>>1581
Everything starts with the cultivation of the superior human and good breeding; harsh selection pressures, life in ascent. A lifestyle conducive to increasing both refinement/sensitivity/creativity/intellectualism, but without neglecting the sacrifices necessary for a strong physique and virile spirit: proper raw meat/dairy diet, anabolic leisure, harsh physical training to harden the body, and above all, participating in risk-taking, violent conflict, and daring adventures. Union with Victory. Gaining renown for brave actions, becoming indifferent to fear and gaining wisdom, understanding. The sensation that you are master of yourself and your immediate surroundings; the serenity that participating in the natural order gives you. Living with high-trust camaraderie. This is healthy process of becoming a Vir (Man). Growing to have your own physical territory or craft-specialization respected by your fellows. Men dominating everywhere in brotherhood and waging internal (metaphysical) and external war on the lower. Higher meaning emanating from the apex of the sacred hierarchy and pervading all aspects of life; rites of passage, mysteries, professions. All activity as a sacrificial devotion to higher principles. Mere labor elevated to the realm of worshipful action to honor the Gods.

Past European ruling classes of higher types of humans were freed from profane/mundane “mere life” proletarian activities and could engage in self-cultivation and healthy competition (eugenic, natural), artistic endeavors that inspire and uplift the public, overseeing the development of their domain and subjects, which they were responsible for and had a paternalistic authority over – mutual loyalty. There was a central uniting metaphysical mission that everyone had, in addition to philia of same blood; super-rational symbols (The Gods and heroes, in antiquity) they were inspired by. Traditional hierarchies that sought to elevate the human individually and as a whole,

No. 1588 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
working in unison and guided by a central aristocracy which no longer exists today.

Especially during pregnancy and in a child’s youth, a superabundance of raw meat and dairy and absence of toxins is crucial to full development and hormonal profile. Without a body operating at full capacity and a heroic mentality, a proper upbringing, innate curiosity and irrepressible impetus to growth and self-overcoming, without historical perspective, you cannot expect people to single-handedly conceive of transcending their current position, achieving spiritual enlightenment, and finally waging war on the omnipresent Evil/cthonic corruption and degeneration.

With the many revolutions of the lower against the higher these past 270 years, and cataclysmic wars, the higher types have almost entirely disappeared and are mostly scattered and not conscious of the threats or historical processes that brought about the present subversion/decay.

Our task is, once we become fully conscious of the situation (Nietzsche, Evola, and others’ past groundwork helps to assemble full picture and awaken higher understanding), we must apply and put into action their vision of civilizations founded and centered around heroic and sacral Aryan rulers, pursuing the ennoblement and elevation of Man in his inherent qualities/virtues (not just technological capabilities), with material production and Quantity subordinated to and entirely serving Quality, beauty, aesthetics.

No. 1589 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
Technological sophistication and natural hierarchy/eugenic order need not be mutually exclusive. In fact, we ought to make good use of it where possible to serve our ends (Ride the Tiger). But because the emphasis on vitality and virility has been entirely neglected, and the only hierarchy that remains is a hegemonic banking plutocracy that compels obedience from dependent slaves kept ensnared by materialist vices and perpetual poverty and the perpetual threat of financial/food & housing insecurity. Since the West’s native aristocracy has been destroyed and Western civilization essentially beheaded, the White masses are without an all-encompassing animating spirit, a higher calling, or role models for men to worship and aspire to become. The living ones are not present/celebrated in mass media, and most do not take the time to immerse themselves in past stories of heroism from the European tradition. A state of unconscious freefall-autopilot; in complete sway of the enemy.

No. 1590 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
Once you become aware of the true extent of the subversion, it is not only natural, but highly desirable that initiates seek to transform themselves into the highest and purest embodiment of the virile Aryan Tradition of Europe. Men who have the will and ability, the natural compulsion to do so are exceedingly rare. Their dharmic responsibility is to unite with these higher principles they have comprehended, gain physical and spiritual power from the esoteric Tradition, and violently propagate them in their surroundings to create a new order wholly aligned towards and animated by the Aryan tradition. This process represents the revival of Tradition in a new aristocracy, a potential redemption of the West that begins with a few top-tier men who assume the duty of restoring order and taking power, creating hierarchies based on sacred duty, innate loyalty, and united in reverence of Aryan tradition and the heroic forefathers. Once a complete awakening/awareness has been achieved and the symbols and aesthetics, the noble warrior-Aryan way of life made metaphysically visible – palpable, in the forefront of the mind’s eye and pervading all aspects of life – the task begins in organizing socially and materially, learning skill-sets and building infrastructure to sustain and cultivate ourselves, and creating an education and regime to perpetuate and strengthen our progeny’s ascent along the Aryan path. Establishing absolute sovereignty in and integrity of our chosen territory, however small, and remaining true to our core virtues and aesthetics (commandments/Law) is paramount. Our children must be surrounded by virtue and fully immersed in a culture/way of life striving heroically to embody the higher values if they are to grow to their full potential, have absolute conviction in the sanctity of their duty, and achieve the monumental task of reconquering the West and restoring Aryan hegemony over the world.

No. 1591 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
If we wish for another Ubermensch, Adolf Hitler, Napoleon to arise and lead us to salvation, we must create the conditions for such a great man to grow up in and the power base for him to wield. This could be one of our descendants, if we organize and build something lasting, which will require a lifetime consecrated to our sacred duty.

No. 1592 by William Cecil Clayton
>>1591
Hitler’s mom was a prostitute. Germany in 1900s was obviously pretty based, but nowhere close to what you are talking about. You are talking like we already won and it’s time to rebuild the world in our own vision.

No. 1593 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
>>1592
I'm explaining the source of our troubles and the means for recreating what was lost. Building a power base can start with a small band of warlike shepherds, like the Argead dynasty of Macedon or Abraham and his descendants. It can scale from there, but there have to be some physical, metaphysical, and social foundations and Tradition aimed at a higher goal.

The existing institutions cannot be co-opted as they are wholly controlled by Jews and their lackeys. Therefore I propose creating a new power base in remote areas and starting from scratch, at most siphoning money/resources from the System, but maintaining complete control over our territory, however small it may be, and playing to Aryan strengths instead of skulking around like Jews and trying to subvert the Jews, which has 0 chance of happening, as they maintain unbending religious standards/Laws, and are hyper-vigilant to any resistance to their control. The goal is to have a vibrant public life in reality and have a stable gene pool with plenty of high quality people intermarrying, not just <100,000 aware people scattered throughout the entirety of the West talking online. Salvage, isolate and preserve remaining good genes. Even small ranches with bodybuilder Mannerbunds would be a grand start.

Building a basis for power/autonomy (raw meat and dairy production as a start) and encouraging "mass awakening" is fine, but only violence or mass noncompliance will solve our predicament. If all people in this sphere do is "believe" things and talk or type about them without embodying and taking ACTION to secure their independence from the System and become immune to subversion or control by creating a new loyalty-based social order instead of a money-slave-coercion system, then all is for naught.

No. 1594 by <<< Sol Aeterna >>>
>>1592
I'm explaining the source of our troubles and the means for recreating what was lost. Building a power base can start with a small band of warlike shepherds, like the Argead dynasty of Macedon or Abraham and his descendants. It can scale from there, but there have to be some physical, metaphysical, and social foundations and Tradition aimed at a higher goal.

The existing institutions cannot be co-opted as they are wholly controlled by Jews and their lackeys. Therefore I propose creating a new power base in remote areas and starting from scratch, at most siphoning money/resources from the System, but maintaining complete control over our territory, however small it may be, and playing to Aryan strengths instead of skulking around like Jews and trying to subvert the Jews, which has 0 chance of happening, as they maintain unbending religious standards/Laws, and are hyper-vigilant to any resistance to their control. The goal is to have a vibrant public life in reality and have a stable gene pool with plenty of high quality people intermarrying, not just <100,000 aware people scattered throughout the entirety of the West talking online. Salvage, isolate and preserve remaining good genes. Even small ranches with bodybuilder Mannerbunds would be a grand start.

Building a basis for power/autonomy (raw meat and dairy production as a start) and encouraging "mass awakening" is fine, but only violence or mass noncompliance will solve our predicament. If all people in this sphere do is "believe" things and talk or type about them without embodying and taking ACTION to secure their independence from the System and become immune to subversion or control by creating a new loyalty-based social order instead of a money-slave-coercion system, then all is for naught.

No. 1595 by YoungViceroy88
>>1584
Yes, things need to get worse before people will be proactive and look for solutions. But what I want to know is what people think the solution is.

Most White Americans want to go back to the 1980-90s. Which even then had many flaws of its own and was is a huge step back from the 1950s nostalgia, though even this was flawed too. And I know going into the future we cannot replicate these times, but people will try to hold these as the standards we need to go too.

So what will be enough for them to stop worrying again. Return to Consumerist Cold War America?

Because this will just happen again, and aspiring for such shallow goals will create another crisis.

No. 1596 by YoungViceroy88
>>1585
I like ragtag rebel alliance and frenship. Very important in coming times.

But this can only last a lifetime and be quickly overtaken as you need to have Childrens raised in rebel tradition (Like Palestinians, Kurds, Tamil Tigers, etc etc)
Historically this mightve worked when you had large numbers of men to do this (Mamluk in Egypt or Janissarie coups in Ottoman Empire, even Soviet Revoloution was started this way).
But we are few in number, though the enemy are also of worse quality but now have many things relegated to AI and Machines.

And how would we push GAE to cede us piece of clay for ourselves? Even if we were given Peru or something for example, they can just make us a pariah state and surveille us with satellite and tech backdoor on most devices. We must topple their leadership and make them completely scrambled and incompetent and encourage infighting among them.

And I met man with Mashima shirt who very based, this is true.

And Uncle ted manifesto is false. Evola and Nietzsche closer to truth, with the latter being the closest imo.

We need Jules Verne- Nietzschean Aryan world order.

Go to top